Now that the pre-configuration requirements are complete, you can log into the application. Follow the steps below to begin building the integration.
- Log in to Solver Cloud.
- Click Data warehouse >> Data >> Integrations >> Add New for a list of available connectors.
- If you have purchased the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales & Service connector, a checkmark displays in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select this connector and click Create.
- Complete the login information
- D365 Sales URL – the URL found on your Web Services page. It will look like this: https://<GUID>.crm.dynamics.com/
- Azure AD Tenant Name – the key generated from Application ID & Security Key section of this document.
- Key – the key generated in the Application ID & Security Key section of this document.ApplicationID – the key generated from Application ID & Security Key section of this document.
- Click Login
You have now connected your Dynamics Sales and Service account to Solver Cloud.